Our principal aim is to provide a range of high quality clinical
(treatment and diagnostic) services to patients in a community
setting. We will ensure that patients are treated equitably
regardless of background or ability, in safe and pleasant
We will provide healthcare to the whole population and create a
partnership between patient and health professional which ensures
mutual respect, holistic care and continuous learning and training.
Our aims also include:
- Improving Clinical Governance and Evidence based
- Improving Clinical and non-clinical risk management.
- Improving the environment and capacity.
- Improving vigilance for unforeseen emergencies and
- Optimising performance against key targets and core
- Recruiting, retaining and developing a motivated and
- Developing and enhancing management and workforce
- Ensuring robust Information and Technology governance
At San Radiology we aim to anticipate and fulfill the needs and
expectations of our clients and the Sydney Adventist Hospital
medical community by providing consistently high quality diagnostic
and interventional imaging services with an emphasis on patient